HRMS Odisha Payslip login and odisha pay stub download pdf 2020. Odisha HRMS Payment Receipt Status Wise District and HRMS Report Employee Login http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php
A pay stub is an essential document for any employee. It is a gateway to many life-changing problems, such as applying for a new job, applying for a loan, and verifying payment details. However, given the number of employees, getting a monthly salary stub can be challenging. Each employee is entitled to a salary stub each month. Due to a large number of employees, the Odisha government has introduced a new online system.
HRMS Odisha portal
The HRMS Odisha portal was created to meet the needs of employees, such as payment stubs, loans, deductions and complaints as well. HRMS Odisha is the official website ( www.hrmsodisha.gov.in ). The software was released by the state government to serve human resources, business and data management. The system helps the government track the details of each employee.
The portal keeps updates about all the pay stubs records, recruitment processes, and departments. HRMS software plays an important role in government, automated payment management system. It helps employees pay on time and also provides salary to thousands of employees. It has reduced cases of corruption and delays in organizations. Today we verify the login process, reset the password, and other details related to HRMS.
HRMS Odisha Payslip 2020
Online software was introduced to cater to employees of government or organization. The payroll management system directly helps to verify salary receipts. The system also provides business days, vacation days, whether paid or unpaid, PF, EPI, and the full name of the employee. After receiving the details, the system will offer the gross and net salary of each employee. The amount will go through all deductions, after which it will be credited to the account. To log into an HRMS account, each employee must have the following.
- User ID or username.
- HRMS Personal Account Password.
HRMS Odisha Payslip login Process
The HRMS Odisha Payslip login Process is easy and requires some employee details. Once you have created your account, do not share details to avoid information leaks.
- Navigate to the official HRMS Odisha Payslip website http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/.
- On the home page, check the Personal Login tab and click to continue it.
- The login page will open, continue and enter HRMS personal ID.
- Now enter your personal password and security code.
- Click on the login button and the HRMS payment receipt account will be opened immediately.
- Please note that employees must log in with a user ID and password. If the user forgets the details or loses the details, they should request a restart. The details must be personal to avoid hacking accounts or leaking your salary details.
Download HRMS Odisha Payslip
After employees see your payment stub, they can download it and even make a copy for future use. Below are the steps to download HRMS Odisha Payslip.
- Visit the official website http://www.hrmsorissa.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Login tab to continue.
- Enter login, password and username details correctly.
- Now choose the login tab, a new page will be displayed indicating “My profile page”.
- Go to the Request or Shipping tab and find the payment stub you need.
- Go ahead and click on HRMS Pay Stub; A slip page / browser will open on the website.
- The month and year will reflect on the menu here.
- Select the year of the pay year for the month you want to download.
- Slides will be displayed in the menu selection in the View tab, and on the screen.
- If it is the correct pay stub, click the download and print button. The slide will take a few seconds, and there you can use it as a reference.
Check HRMS Odisha Paybill Status
|Website Name||Web URL|
|HRMS Odisha Payslip status report (Department wise-regular)||http://par.hrmsodisha.gov.in/DeptWisePayBillReport.htm?|
|HRMS Odisha Payslip status report (Department wise-non regular)||http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/#|
|HRMS Odisha Payslip status ( District wise report )||http://par.hrmsodisha.gov.in/DistWisePayBillReport.htm|
HRMS Odisha Portal password recovery process
Keeping a password can be a challenge, especially if you have different websites. The recovery process is very easy and should require a few steps. If you have forgotten your password, recovery can be configured in the following steps.
- Visit the official website of HRMS Odisha http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php.
- On the home page, click on the Personal Login tab.
- On the same page, check the words “I forgot my password”, the option is at the bottom of the page.
- Select the forgotten password and continue with the instructions.
- The system will open a new page where you will enter the HRMS registered mobile phone number.
- As per date of birth and security code.
- Recheck the details and click the submit button.
- HRMS password reset link will be sent to your registered mobile phone number. Use this to log in to the website and check the details of the pay stub.
Register mobile number in HRMS Odisha portal?
Linking your mobile phone number and HRMS account is one of the best steps an employee can take. They can track various problems using numbers. The number will be used each time a link is received while resetting a password or making an account change.
- Visit the official HRMS Odisha website (http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php) portal.
- In the menu, check the electronic services option for the employee.
- Click on the option and then choose the registration button.
- A new page will open here, enter your details according to the page. Then enter your registered mobile phone number.
- The system will send an OTP to your account, enter the OTP number in the field provided, and then continue.
- Now choose the option to save or create an account.
- Please note that the details of HRMS vary according to the instructions of the government or organization. The information may vary, but it can still be accessed using the login details of the website portal.
Benefits of the HRMS Odisha Portal 2020
The HRMS Odisha Portal is an essential tool for both government and employees. Apart from verifying the HRMS Odisha Payslip, it has different functions.
- The government can keep a proper record of employees’HRMS Odisha Payslip, salaries, and if there is an adjustment, they can track the record.
- Employees can search for a new job using the receipt.
- They can also apply for a bank loan.
- The receipt helps me to know your official deduction and gross salary.
- Slippages are used to solve problems between employees and the government.
- Finally, the HRMS Odisha Payslip website plays an important role in the state of Odisha (Orissa). This has made it easier for the government to track employee salaries. All records are well preserved, reducing corruption or system delays.
HRMS Odisha Helpline Number
A-2, First Floor, Toshali Bhawan,
Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar, Pincode- 751007
Mobile No: 8763545188, Email ID: email@example.com
How can I check my HRMS Odisha Payslip?
Log into ESS and go to the ‘Payroll’ screen through the RHS menu. Users can find the list of salary receipts sorted pay lists. Click on any pay period to see the payment stub for that particular period.
How do I get my Pay Receipt Password?
Get Payroll password
First step 4 characters of the employee’s last name (lowercase)
The first 4 letters (lowercase) of the NI number. If not an NI number, the year of birth of the employee is used.
How can I contact the DDO officer for my department?
The details of the assigned DDO officer can be taken from your account department at the office, and it is the one who will see the details of your account and any changes or mismatch in the employee details will be done.
Can I get last month’s payment receipt from HRMS Odisha portal?
Yes, the old payment receipt of every employee is saved on Odisha HRMS portal in a tracklist, and employees can easily download them when needed by logging into the HRMS Odisha portal with their unique credentials.
Is online payment receipt from HRMS Odisha form used for loan?
HRMS Odisha generated salary stub is the primary source of employee pay for the month, and therefore, employees can take this pay stub as a reference for their employees with the Odisha government and move on to take any type of loan And, in fact, an account ticket will add more weight to your office pay stub on a printed sheet.