ifmis treasury login | mp treasury pay slip | ifmis mp treasury pay slip | mp treasury salary slip | mp treasury ifms pay slip | ifmis login mp treasury pay slip
Madhya Pradesh IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip 2020, log in via IFMIS MP Treasury online portal ifmis https://www.mptreasury.org
IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip
Madhya Pradesh Treasury payslip 2020-IFMIS MP Treasury: Madhya Pradesh Finance Department has a suitable way of managing your finances. On the IFMIS MP website all employee problems are resolved in an appropriate manner. The MP Fund conducts and verifies the expenses of government employees. The finance department consists of six departments and it controls each department.
- Small Savings Management.
- All State Lottery
- finance department
- Local Fund Management and Audit
- Institutional management
- Pension directorate
- Financial management and information systems
- Treasury and Accounts Management
MP Treasury Pay Slip 2020
The IFMIS Treasury and Accounts Department controls and monitors all treasury operations in the state. Here one has to overcome the problems of pension, CAG and AG audit etc. The MP government has brought all the employees on the same portal. He has created a website for employees to download their pay stubs and check their monthly salary. All employees can easily view the details of their pay stubs in the IFMS or IFMIS website portal.
Pay slips for employees working in departments of Madhya Pradesh government can be downloaded from this official website, where details of their working hours are included along with the deduction in pay slip.
An MP employee salary online downloaded stub is the official proof of payroll for an employee of their respective department, and anyone who is aligned with any department can show it as an official or official proof shown below. A detailed list of points that can be seen in the MP Treasury pay slip.
- Base salary, which is an amount to be paid based on the grade of an employee
- House rental subsidy added as a fringe benefit based on employee location, which varies from urban to rural
- An additional allowance is an amount added to the total salary based on the extra hours worked by an employee.
- PF contribution gives you total salary information
- Loan deduction describes the amount deducted from any loan taken from the department
- The tax share in the salary gives you information on the total income tax applicable.
- The net salary is part of the deduction by applying the sum of the amounts and all the conditions mentioned above.
IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip 2020 – IFMIS portal
Government employees are no longer required to visit the treasury offices of MP. The IFMIS MP website has all the details and contacts. The portal can be opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using login details such as passwords and user IDs. The pay slip details are obtained through the registration process. The user ID is provided to each employee and is also indicated on the salary stub.
- Go to the official portal of MP Treasury’s website “https://www.mptreasury.org/“.
- A new page will open and click on the login tab on the home page.
- Now enter your user ID and password to process the arrival.
- Now proceed by entering the security code given. Note that if this does not work then press the update code tab.
- Choose the submit button on the page and the MP profile page will appear.
- Now select the details you want to get, for example – payment receipt or deduction, etc.
- After checking, you can download the document and also print it for reference.
IFMIS MP Treasury Password Change or Reset
Users can easily change or reset their password if they forget the password.
- Go to the IFMIS website portal “https://www.mptreasury.org/“.
- On the home page, click on the log in button.
- Now the “I forgot my password” button is displayed, select the option on it.
- A new IFMIS page will open where you will have a break password tab.
- Select the language to use and enter the user ID.
- Enter details such as email address and mobile No .
- The page will send a reset or OTP link to your device. Use OTP or link to reset password.
- Now you can log in on the website page
IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip Download
Employees can also access their payment receipt or payment details through the MP Treasury Portal.
- Link go to www.mptreasury.org
- On the home page, select the “Employee Report” option
- Go ahead and click on “Employee Salary Report“
- A new page will open where you have to enter employee code, month and year of salary receipt.
- Now choose the submit button, the system will show the document on the screen,
How to get IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip employee code?
If you are a new employee of the concerned Madhya Pradesh department, then you will have to contact the DDO to get the employee code.
Can IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip be used for online loans?
Yes, MP Treasury payment receipt generated from official website can be shown as official proof for home loan, personal loan, education loan and any government verification.
How to Forgotten Password in IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip?
There is no direct link to change the password from the web portal, so employees should lodge a complaint using the Help Desk / Grievance option from the home page, and their respective employee data should be monitored by the MP Treasury Help Desk.
how many languages are available in MP Treasury Pay Slip?
The official website of IFMIS MP Treasury is available in English and Hindi respectively, so you can select the language from the home page of IFMIS Portal.
For more information, visit the website www.mptreasury.org for the Madhya Pradesh State Government Treasury Portal and IFMIS website.