NSP scholarships: National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0) 2020 is a portal launched by the Ministry of Electronics Information Technology(MEITY), Govt of Indian department. This nsp portal offers various scholarships to SC / ST / OBC / minority students. Applicants can apply / register online for the schemes listed below. Applicants can read the subsequent session on this page to collect information such as eligibility criteria, registration process, renewal application submission process, required documents and other relevant information.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0)
|portal Name||National Scholarship Portal 2.0|
|Launched by||Central Govt of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India(MEITY)|
|Start Date Of Scholarship||July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Announced Soon|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020 Schemes
The National Scholarship Portal (National Scholarship Portal 2.0) covers scholarships for students from all classes, such as 1st to Ph.D. There are three schemes mainly provided by NSP in the following categories. The national list of NSP portal Scholarship is as follows:
Nsp Central schemes
1 Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre matric minority scholarship scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship Program for Minorities
- Merit less means scholarship for CS professional and technical courses
2 Department of Empowerment of People with Disabilities
- Pre-enrollment scholarship for students with disabilities
- Post-enrollment scholarship for students with disabilities
- First-class education scholarship for students with disabilities.
3 Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- First class educational scheme for SC students
4 Ministry of Labor and Employment
- Bidi / Cine / IOMC / LSDM – Financial assistance for the education of workers in post-matriculation
- Financial Assistance for Bidi / Cinema / IOMC / LSDM Workers Education – Pre-Matriculation
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
5 Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Scholarship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formal First Class Education for Tribal Students) – Scholarship only
6 School Education and Literacy Department
- National Incentive Scheme(NSIGSE) for Girls for doing Secondary Education
- National Scholarship for Qualification cum Media
7 Higher Education Department
- Central educational system for university and university students
- WARB, Ministry of the Interior
8 PM Scholarship Scheme(PMSS) for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
Periodic Scholarship Scheme for State Nightlights / UT Police Stafford Marking During Terror / Naxal Attax
9 RPF / RPSF, Ministry of Railways
- Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for RPF / RPSF
NSP UGC- Schemes (University Grant Commission)
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is a major legal body of the Government of India functioning under the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It was created with the aim of organizing, preparing, and maintaining the standards of higher education in India. It is the administration that identifies universities across India and presents them with capitals. Additionally, the UGC also contributes to some scholarship schemes for students pursuing college-level education.
ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Program for North Eastern Region
PG INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIPS FOR A SINGLE GIRL
PG SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNANKERSITY RANK HOLDERS (FIRST AND SECOND RANGE HOLDERS)
SCH STATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME PG SC FOR PROFESSIONAL COURSES
State NSP Scholarship Schemes
Like the central government, the state government also provides scholarships to students who are domiciled in their respective states. While many state governments have their own scholarship portal where students can apply, but some prefer to invite applications through the National Scholarship Portal 2020. Currently, the National Scholarship Portal includes state schemes from 6 different states i.e. Bihar, Uttarakhand, Tripura. Karnataka, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh.
Those organizations include PREMATRIC school students for children who are involved in cleanliness and personal health opportunities – Assam.
Educational Syllabus for SC Students (Class IX & X) – ASSAM
Post Metric Scholarship for Students SC – ASSAM
PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR OBC -ASSAM STUDENTS
PREMOLTRICAS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ST STUDENTS
PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ST STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
Post Enrollment Scholarships for OBC Students – ASSAM
Post for students MATRICA SCHOLARSHIP – ASSAM
POS-METRICA SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS OF SC-CHANDIGARH
Post-Enrollment Scholarship Program for Transgender-Chandigarh Students
POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC-CHANDIGARH STUDENTS
Dr. Student back Matric Diploma Course for Bambaker Post Matric – CHANDIGARH
School Scholarship for SC Class IX and X-CHANDIGARH Students
BC-EBC POST MATRIC SCHOARSHIP-BIHAR
Nomination letter ST-POST -BIHAR
POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS SC -BIHAR
Pre-Enrollment Scholarship Program for Minorities (100% State Sector) – Uttarakhand
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand
Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector) – Uttarakhand
Pre-Matric Scholarship benefits for lower Caste Students (State Sector) -Uttarakhand
Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (UT) – Uttarakhand
Pre-matric scholarship benefits for OBC cast students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector also 50%) – Uttarakhand
Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Central Region) – Uttarakhand
Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Central Region) – Uttarakhand
Post Matric Scholarship for Students ST-Uttarakhand
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand
Post-matric scholarship for OBC-Uttarakhand students
Backward Class (EBC) for DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRICA SCHOLARSHIP ECONOMICALLY (Secondary Education) -TRIPURA
ST-SCHOLARSHIP PRE-MATRIC SCHEMES
School Schemes ST Matriculation
SC TRIPURA POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Tripura Students
Dr. B.R. Post Ambedkar Enrollment Scholarship for ECONOMICALLY Backward Classes (EBC). Tripura
NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura
PREMATRIC CLEANING AND HEALTH HAZARD SC – TRIPURA
Pre Metric SC (Class IX & X) -TRIPURA
MATRICA SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) POST FOR STUDENTS – KARNATAKA
Sponsored Scholarships for Private Scholarships (IX and X) for Concessional Training Students – Karnakteka
UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST STUDENTS – PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS (Class IX & X) For ST Students – Meghalaya
UMBRELLA Scheme for the Education of ST Children – Post Metric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students – MEGHALAYA
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
General Scheme for Education benefits of ST-Pre-Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Arunachal Pradesh Students
General Scheme for Education benefits of ST Children – Post Matric nsp scholarships for ST cast Students Arunachal Pradesh
Scheme to provide stipend to students of hourly tribe of Arunachal Pradesh
Jammu Kashmir Scholarship
POST MATRICA SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS STJ-JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
OBC-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR STUDENTS
SC-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI PREMATERAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR STUDENTS
PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS OF ST-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI STUDENTS
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
Various scholars planned for SC-HIMACHAL PRADESH experts
CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST-MATERIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST-HIMACHAL PRADESH STUDENTS
CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST-MATERIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC-HIMACHAL PRADESH STUDENTS
CENTRALLY SPONSORED PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST-HIMACHAL PRADESH STUDENTS
CENTRALLY SPONSORED PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC-HIMACHAL PRADESH STUDENTS
Privately sponsored educational courses for OBC students
DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC GRANTS FOR ECONOMICALLY BACK CLASS STUDENTS
MUKHYA MANTRI PROTSAHAN YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
Maharishi Balmiki Chaitravati Yojana-Ordnance President
Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) – Principal Health
Kalpana Chawla Chatravi Yeti-Himmchal Pradhan
INDIRA GANDHI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA – Prime Minister
THAKUR SEN NEGI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA – Principal Secretary
SWAMI VIVEKANAND UTKRISHT CHARAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESK
DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR SC-HIMACHAL PRADESH STUDENTS
Dr. AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR OBC-HIMACHAL PRADESH STUDENTS
Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (For Class IX & X) – Manipur
Post Matric Scholarship for ST-Manipur Students
Procedure to Check Eligibility at NSP 2.0
Applicants desirous of applying for scholarship under NSP portal should confirm their eligibility by following a few simple steps:
- To verify eligibility, you must visit the National Scholarship website
- From the home page of the website you have to go to the “Services” option
- Click “Scheme Eligibility” in the drop-down options
- Enter details like state address/union territory, course level, religion, caste/community category, gender, annual parent income, either handicapped and captcha code
- Click on “Verify eligibility” option
- Aadhar Card
- Passbook bank account.
- Caste certificate if it is of a special category.
- A certificate of income according to your type of scholarship.
- Mobile phone number
- Passport size photo
- Certificate of educational qualification from the previous year.
- Self-declaration certificate.
Objective of nsp scholarships
The main objective of the nsp scholarships 2020 is
- To guarantee delivery of the scholarship, it will be done on time to the students.
- Now to make the application process of
- nsp portal easier for the students
- Create a common platform for state and central government scholarship schemes
- So that the processing and creation of a student’s database is not copied.
Benefits of nsp portal 2.0
- Complete scholarship information in one portal.
- Easy application process
- Unique integrated application
- Suggest students about the best nsp scholarships
- scheme to apply
- Do not have double application
- Transparent record.
- Updated data available
- Assistance in the form of Decision Support System (DSS) for Ministries and Departments
Registration Procedure of National Scholarship Portal 2.0
First stage registration
- To register you must go to the National Scholarship
- From the home page of the website nsp portal you have to click on “New Registration“
- Read the instructions that appear on the screen, mark the check box and click on the “Continue” option
- Enter the requested details on the screen such as name, date of birth, mobile phone number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
- Enter captcha code and click on “Register” option
Second login step
Sign in using your “Student Registration ID”
Click on the “Application Form” icon
- The application form will be displayed on your pc/mobile screen.
- Details sought, such as address status, student name, date of birth, community / category, father’s name, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, scholarship category, gender, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email ID , Etc. .
- Click “Save and Continue”, the following page appeared.
- Load scanned copies of documents.
- Click “Final Presentation”
- Therefore, the application is finally submitted.
Procedure to check Scheme Wise nsp scholarships Sanctioned List
- You must go to NSP scholarships Portal to verify
- From the home page of the nsp portal website you have to click on “New Registration”
- Now click on “Approved Scheme wise Scholarship List”
- Select an academic year, application type, ministry, plan, state and district
- Enter captcha code and click send option
- The list will appear on the screen.
Procedure to apply for Renewal in nsp portal
- You must go to National Scholarship to verify
- From the home page of the website you have to click on “Login“
- Now enter app id, password and captcha on the screen
- Click on the “Sign in” option and request renewal of the application
Procedure to Search Institute/ITI/Schools
- You must go to nsp scholarships to verify
- From the home page of the nsp portal website you have to click on “Search Institute / School / ITI“
- Enter details Name of Institution State, Institute District, Institute / College / ITI and School / College / ITI (optional)
- Now click on the option “Get List of Institutions” and information will appear
Procedure to search district wise nodal officer
- Go to nsp scholarships
- From the home page of the nsp portal website you have to click on “Services”
- Click on “Find Nodal Officer Details” option
- Select Ministry, State, District and Scheme
- Enter the captcha code that will appears in the image
- Click “Send” option and information will appear on the screen
How to Know AISHE Code
To know their AISHE code, applicants should follow a few simple steps, as described below:
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal
- From the home page of the nsp portal website you have to click on “Services”
- Click “Know your AISHE code” in the drop-down list nsp scholarships.
- Select the type and name of your type of institution, state, district, university
- Click on shipping option and a list of universities with AISHE code will appear
Download nsp scholarships Mobile Application
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal
- Click the “Go to Google Play Store” option available at the top right of the nsp portal page
- Or open the Google Play store on your Android mobile device
- Go to the search bar and type nsp scholarships
- Click on the install option and install the app in your phone.
NSP scholarships Helpline Number
If you face any technical problem while applying for scholarship or while registering with NSP, you can contact their dedicated help desk on 0120-6619540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Huh. Apart from this, the portal also has a separate complaints section for the benefit of users, with the help of which you can file your related complaints online and also track your status.
Helpline number from National Scholarship Portal – 0120-6619540
FAQ’s NSP scholarships 2020
We have listed some questions related to the national scholarship portal 2.0 which will make it easier for you to understand NSP portal and you will get the answer to all your questions.
Q. Who is eligible to apply for NSP scholarships programs?
Ans: Students who meet the guidelines of the multi-ministry scheme are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the home page of the nsp scholarships Portal 2.0.
Q. How to apply for NSP scholarships online?
Ans: To apply online, visit the website www.scholarships.gov.in
Q. How to apply online Do I need a user ID and password to apply for the NSP scholarships?
Ans: Application procedures for scholarship schemes for both renewal and renewal are given below:
New Registration: The student has to click on the “Student Entrance” option on the home page of the National Scholarship Portal. Complete the application according to the instructions given by the system and then click on the save button. After saving, the student will receive a “temporary ID”. The system will prompt the applicant to complete their provisional ID and date of birth, subsequent details. After registration is completed by clicking on the “submit button” in nsp portal Page, a permanent registration ID will be created which can be used for a renewal application and checking application status.
Renewal: Renewal students must apply with their application ID and date of birth which they registered in the previous year. Students can also use the ID from the forgotten app to retrieve their ID. Only those students can renew that they actually received scholarship payments from NSP 1.0 the previous year.
Q. How to check my application status?
Ans: Students can check the status of the online application by submitting their permanent ID and date of birth and opening the “Check Your Status” link.
Q. Who can apply for NSP scholarships?
Ans: All NSP scholarships are being offered by various departments working under the Government of India. Therefore, the eligibility criteria for each NSP scholarships portal may vary. Check individual scholarship for NSP eligibility criteria from National Scholarship Portal 2.0.
Q. What is the Starting Date of National Scholarship Portal?
Ans: The verification dates for Central Sector Schemes for the State of Jammu and Kashmir at District / State / Ministry level are open July 2020.
.Q. What is NSP?
Ans: NSP (National Scholarship Portal) is a dedicated online scholarship portal, which lists a number of scholarships for students across India to complete their education. It carries a large number of schemes offered by the Central Government, State Government and other government institutions such as AICTE, UGC, etc. It is a single portal for all government scholarships, which offers many services ranging from online scholarship applications. Scholarship Distribution.
Q. What is NSP scholarships?
Ans: The scholarship listed on the NSP portal is commonly called the NSP Scholarship. These NSP scholarships can be broadly classified as Central Government Scholarships, State Government Scholarships, and UGC- (University Grant Commission) Scholarships. Also, central government scholarships can be classified based on the ministries that provide those scholarships. State government scholarships have listed scholarships from various state governments. See the scholarship list for more information.
Q. Who can apply for NSP scholarships?
Ans: All NSP scholarships are being offered by various departments functioning under the Government of India and other state governments. Therefore, the eligibility criteria for each NSP scholarships may vary. See individual scholarship for eligibility criteria. These scholarships are for students of classes 1 to 12, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and postdoctoral students. Also, you can find scholarship for SC, ST, OBC, EBC, minority communities in the available list.
Q. When can a student apply for an NSP scholarships?
Ans: The period of application for each NSP scholarship may also vary accordingly. Funded scholarship applications usually begin in August and continue through November. However, there is no special program for state scholarships. Please consult the list of scholarships to know their respective application period.
Q. Is Aadhaar a mandatory requirement for all NSP scholarships 2020?
Ans: No, Aadhaar number is not mandatory to apply for NSP scholarship. If students do not have an Aadhaar number, they can still apply for the scholarship by providing an Aadhaar enrollment ID.
Read Also: PFMS Scholarship 2020
I hope the information given is beneficial for you. Any questions or questions related to the nsp scholarships 2020 can be mentioned in the comment box below. Our team will try to find solutions to your queries.