The premiere of Outer Banks‘ second season and the Netflix debut of All American‘s third season pushed the 2 reveals to the highest of Nielsen’s streaming rankings for the ultimate week of July.
The 2 completed in a close to tie, in actual fact, with All American racking up 1.43 billion minutes of watch time and Outer Banks drawing 1.42 billion. The latter had a bigger common viewers — about 1.4 million folks had been watching at any given time over the course of the week — to about 700,000 for All American, which has 51 episodes in its library.
The CW has mentioned All American is its most streamed collection, and the Nielsen figures supply help for that assertion.
The earlier week’s high present, Virgin River, dropped off some after three straight weeks over a billion minutes of watch time. The collection dropped to 782 million minutes, a decline of 38 % from 1.27 billion the week earlier than, however was nonetheless the No. 2 authentic present by a large margin.
Manifest additionally dipped, giving up its title as probably the most watched acquired present to All American. The canceled NBC collection introduced in 640 million minutes of watch time, down from 939 million. The Strolling Lifeless additionally made its debut on the streaming charts, incomes 554 million minutes of viewing within the week its tenth season debuted on Netflix.
Nielsen’s streaming scores cowl viewing on TV units solely and don’t embrace minutes watched on computer systems or cellular gadgets. The scores solely measure U.S. audiences, not these in different international locations, and at the moment solely embrace Amazon, Disney+, Hulu and Netflix.
Nielsen’s high streaming collection for July 26-Aug. 1 are beneath.
1. Outer Banks (Netflix), 1.42 billion minutes considered
2. Virgin River (Netflix), 782 million
3. By no means Have I Ever (Netflix), 328 million
4. Love Is Blind (Netflix), 300 million
5. Atypical (Netflix), 291 million
6. The Films That Made Us (Netflix), 272 million
7. Lucifer (Netflix), 202 million
8. Bosch (Amazon), 187 million
9. Loki (Disney+), 180 million
10. Orange Is the New Black (Netflix), 164 million
1. All American (Netflix), 1.43 billion minutes
2. Cocomelon (Netflix), 718 million
3. Gray’s Anatomy (Netflix), 666 million
4. Manifest (Netflix), 640 million
5. Prison Minds (Netflix), 619 million
6. The Strolling Lifeless (Netflix), 554 million
7. The Flash (Netflix), 519 million
8. NCIS (Netflix), 508 million
9. Chicago Med (Netflix), 457 million
10. Downton Abbey (Netflix), 373 million