pradhan mantri shramyogi mandhan yojana | pmsym yojana | shram yogi mandhan yojana | pmsym pension scheme
Pradhan Mantri Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) is a multi-pronged scheme launched by the central government for unorganized sector workers. Prime Minister Shramayogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) has been started for all those unorganized workers who do not earn so much money that they can invest some money for their future by putting money in a pension scheme or other scheme, in this article you will be associated with this scheme. You will get full detailed information.
Under the (PMSYM) Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the government has started with the aim of providing pension to the unorganized sector employees. Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was announced by Union Minister Piyush Goyal on 1 February 2019. Under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, workers from unorganized sector like workers, rickshaw drivers, cobblers, tailors, mazdur, house workers, brick kiln workers, whose monthly income should be Rs 15000 or less. You can take advantage of the scheme.
PMSYM – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was implemented on 15 February 2019. Under this scheme, a pension amount of 3000 rupees will be given every month to the beneficiaries after the age of 60 years. The beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020 should be between 18 years to 40 years of age. The benefits of this scheme are Government Employees, Employees Provident Fund (EPF), National Pension Scheme (NPS) and State Employees Insurance Corporation ( ESIC) members cannot pick up. Workers joining this scheme should not be income tax payers.
Details of PMSYM Yojana 2020
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMSYM)|
|Started by||Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Started date||1st February 2019|
|Registration start date||15th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized sector Workers|
|No of beneficiary||10 Crore approximate|
|Contribution||Rs. 55 per month for 18 age|
Rs. 100 per month For 29 age
Rs. 200 Per month For 40 age
Not eligible – Above 40
|Category||Central govt. scheme|
|Pension amount||Rs 3000 Per month|
Information Pradhan mantri shramyogi mandhan yojana
To join the scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have an Aadhaar card and bank account and link the bank account to Aadhaar card. After applying under PMSYM Scheme, the applicant will have to pay premium on monthly basis. Shramayogis aged 18 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 55 per month and those aged 29 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 100 per month and those aged 40 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 200 per month. To apply under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you can register yourself by going to your nearest public service center or digital service center. To register, take the bank account passbook, Aadhaar card.
PMSYM Yojana 2020
Other schemes like LIC, EPFO, ESIC etc. run under this scheme. Workers who do not have any fixed income and whose income depends on the work to be done on a daily basis, are eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Shramayog Yojana Are eligible to apply for. VLE will nominate an eligible citizen in the PM-SYM scheme through the Digital Services website. Eligible people can register themselves under this scheme through online mode.
Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2020
- Life Insurance Corporation of India will act as a nodal agency for successful implementation of the scheme
- Monthly premium will also be deposited by the beneficiary at LIC office and on completion of the scheme, monthly pension will also be provided by LIC to the beneficiary.
- This monthly pension will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account through direct bank transfer.
- If you want to get more information about Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you can contact the nearest office of Life Corporation of India or visit the online website given below.
Read More About: उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- The benefit of this Yojana will be provided to the workers in unorganized areas of the country such as drivers, rickshaw drivers, cobblers, tailors, mazdurs, household servants, brick kiln workers etc.
- Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 3000 will be given every month after the age of 60 years to the eligible beneficiaries.
- As much as you contribute to PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the government also contributes as much to your account.
- After your death, your wife will get one and a half thousand rupees for life.
- Under this scheme, the amount of Rs 3000 given by the government will be directly transferred from the beneficiaries’ savings bank account or Jan Dhan account through auto debit facility.
PMSYM scheme Enrollment Process
How to apply process for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana?
- If the interested beneficiary wants to apply under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojana, then the applicant must first go to the nearest public service center with all his documents like Aadhar card, bank passbook, mobile number etc.
- After this, the applicant will have to submit all his documents to the CSC officer. After this, the CSC agent will fill your form and will print out the application form and give it to you.
- After this, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future. In this way, you will be applied to PMSYM Scheme.
How to online apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana online?
- Interested beneficiaries of the indian country, who want to apply online under this scheme, then follow all the methods given below.
- Step First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official PMSYM website, the home page will be open in front of your mobile/pc screen.
- On this offical home page you will see the option of Click here to apply now. You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this web page you will see the option of Self Enrollment, you will have to click on this option. After choosing on the option, you have to enter your mobile number. Then you have to click on the Proceed button.
- After clicking on the button, you have to enter your name, email id and captcha code on the screen and then click on the “Generate OTP” option. Then you have to enter OTP and click Verify.
- After this you have to fill the rest of the application form. Upload the required documents in the JPEG form. Then after the review the application form has to be submitted.
- After that, print out and secure it.
Premium Amount in PMSYM
|Entry Age (In Years)||Superannuation Age (In Years)||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs) (per person)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs) (per person)||Total monthly contribution (Rs) (per person)|
Eligibility for PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- Applicants should be laborers of unorganized sectors.
- Monthly income of workers in unorganized sectors should not exceed Rs. 15000.
- The applicant’s age should be from 18 years to 40 years.
- The biggest bet is you have not been an income taxpayer or tax payer.
- Eligible persons should not be covered under the following EPFO, ESIC and NPS.
- The subscriber must have a mobile no., Aadhaar-Card
- Savings Bank Account is also the main mandatory for the scheme
Person who is not eligible for this scheme
- One who is a tax payer cannot avail this scheme.
- He who is associated with organized sector or is a member of NPS / EPF / ESIC, cannot avail this scheme.
Documents for PMSYM Scheme 2020
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Postal address
- mobile number
- Passport size photo