SSO ID Rajasthan | Rajasthan SSO ID Login | Rajasthan sso | Rajasthan sso login | sso Rajasthan gov in
Rajasthan SSO Id Login will be done through Rajasthan Signal Login (SSO) web portal. The Rajasthan State Government launched the SSO platform in 2013 to provide government (G2G) and public (common people) services to the citizens of the state of Rajasthan.
And it is a state government web portal developed by Raj IT Department. The government portal will provide 40 services with a login ID. Government users, vendors, employees, and the general public can access this portal with SSO single sign-on ID and access 40 government services.
Rajasthan SSO ID Login, Registration sso Rajasthan gov in
In 2013, Rajasthan Prime Minister Ashok Gehlot Garu launched the Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) web portal to provide all government services through this web address( sso Rajasthan gov in ).
To access this web portal, the user must complete registration and then log in with their SSO user ID and password. The complete registration process and login process are listed below. So users can track and access all 40 government services with SSO single sign-on ID.
The main objective of the digital age government web portal is to provide good services and schemes to the citizens of Rajasthan. This platform displays all the government services of Rajasthan on one page. Once logged into the page, users can access all government services, as well as enroll themselves.
- To avail the services of the Rajasthan Government as well as SSO login, sso Rajasthan gov in, applicants must be a permanent citizen of Rajasthan.
- All citizens of the category, such as government employees, industrialists, employers, private employees and ordinary citizens, can register their names through this web portal to take advantage of government services and projects.
- Applicants must have proof of digital identity issued by the state or central government.
The List of Services provided by the Rajasthan sso login ID
- Raj mail
- Raj Evalt
- SSO ID for arms license
- Rajasthan contact
- E-Library, E-Mitra and E-Mitra Report
- Bhamashah Yojana
To avail government services, as well as to implement Rajasthan government schemes, beneficiaries will have to submit the documents listed below. If you run a small scale industry, you have to present the proof of business and proof of residency when registering with the government scheme.
- Aadhar card (front and back photo)
- Bhamashah Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Industry Number (UAAN)
- Commercial Registration Number (BRN)
- SIPF Number (SIPF)
- Proof of residence
Benefits of Rajasthan sso web portal
- The Rajasthan Signal Sign-On Portal is a digital platform. People can easily access this portal.
- All government services will be performed through this portal. Citizens cannot depend on any other government employee.
- This platform reduces registration time.
- All types of Rajasthan government scheme request forms will be available on this single platform.
- Beneficiaries can request their new identity using SSO portal
SSO Rajasthan gov in Overview
|scheme Name||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|Type of Scheme||State Government Yojana|
|Objective||To provide online services to the citizens of Rajasthan|
|Department||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
|Helpline No.||0141-5153222, 0141-5123717|
The registration process of SSO Rajasthan gov in :
Step 1: First of all, users should go to the Rajasthan Signal Login website, ie https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
step 2: And then, you have to press the option register.
step 3: Then, the user will get seven options on the screen, such as Citizen, Industry, Government. Employee Jan Aadhaar, Bhamashah, Facebook, and Google.
Step 4: Citizens can then select the Facebook or Google option and register the Rajasthan SSO page. People can press the industry button and register. Similarly, government employees can attack the government. Employee Options and Register.
Step 5: After completing the registration process, civil or industry or government. Employees will have to enter the login page and enter SSO ID, password, and captcha code.
Step six: Finally, click on the login button and go to the Signal Login (SSO) page.
Step 6: Finally, click on the login button and go to the sign-in login page (SSO)
How to Rajasthan SSO Login
- You must Rajasthan sso login after a successful registration. To login you have to go to the official website of SSO ID login.
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to click on the login option.
- After clicking on this option, you will have to login with the user name and password created by you.
- In this way, you can Rajasthan sso login.
I hope you like this article Rajasthan SSO login, registration and all of your queries have been solved but If you want to ask any questions related to Rajasthan sso login ID registration / sso.rajasthan.gov.in then comment us, we will answer your questions. Thank you