SNEHER Paras App Download In this article today, we will share with you all about the Sneh Paras App which has been launched by the West Bengal State Government. In this article, we will share with you the complete step-by-step process that must be done while enrolling in the app. If you enroll in Sneha Paras app then we will also share with you all the benefits provided. We will also share with you the eligibility criteria, which must be met when requesting the application. Now we will also share the necessary documents while seeking your application and we will also inform you about the application.
West Bengal Sneher Paras APP
The West Bengal government has launched the Sneh Paras 2020 scheme for transitional workers who are occupiers of West Bengal and have been out of the state during the Coronavirus blockade. Assistance related to Rs. 1,000 will be provided to each of these transitional workers. For this reason, each worker must submit an application online. All the candidates can check the eligibility rules, how to apply, preparation and approval, nodal division and successful date on the official website. The assistance amount will be validly carried on the temporary employee record via DBT mode.
Sneher Paras APP Details
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Amount||The assistance of 1000 Rs|
|Corona Scheme Launch Date||20/04/2020|
|Last date to apply||3/05/2020|
|Application name||“West Bengal Sneher Paras”|
|App Direct link||Available|
|Official website||Click here|
Benefits of the Sneher Paras Scheme
After the approval of the application, the beneficiaries received Rs. 1000 / -. Benefit will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Applicants after receiving payment will receive an SMS on the registered mobile phone number.
Objective of Sneher Paras
Many people were trapped in other states of the country which belonged to the state of West Bengal. They went to other states to work before closing. But due to imprisonment across the country people stayed there and there was no means of earning to fill the needs. The government has launched various schemes to help them. The primary goal of the government behind the launch of this app is to help the migrant workers of the state and give them some relief. Financial assistance will be provided to the needy people.
Mode of Payment
Upon confirmation of the request, the officer will transfer the amount directly to the beneficiary’s account.
Taking advantage of Sneh Paras benefits, the following dates should be kept in mind: –
|Starting Date of Scheme||20/04/2020|
|Ending Date of Scheme||3/05/2020|
Eligibility Criteria of Sneher Paras
The applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme: –
- Only workers resident in West Bengal can benefit from this scheme.
- Rupee. 1000 Migrant Workers Relief Scheme can be benefited only by listing in Sneh Paras App.
- If the worker has not returned home due to lack of access and forced limits of transport by the individual state government on interstate development, he is eligible.
- In order to apply for the scheme, they have to submit their specifics as verification that they are residents of Bengal, eg Khyadashi number or EPIC number or Aadhaar number
Important Documents for Sneher Paras
The following documents are important when requesting Sneher Paras application: –
proof of identity
Passport size photo of the worker
Bank account statement
10 digit mobile number
Local details of the area where you are stuck in the lockdown state.
Application Procedure OF Sneher Paras West bengal
To request Sneha Paras application, you have to follow the following application procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal government here
- On the home page of the website, click on the link for the application to be displayed on the screen.
- A new page will appear.
- A link to download the application will appear.
- Click on it.
- The application will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
- Or you can download it from play store by clicking on the link here
- Install the app.
- After successfully downloading the Snehar Paras app, open it.
- Enter the information sought in the application form below the application form.
Selection Procedure for Sneher Paras West bengal
The officers will do the following selection process to verify their documents and select the beneficiaries:
- When you then complete the request through the Snehar Paras Portable App, the app will go through the confirmation process.
- The validity of the request submitted by each newcomer will be confirmed by the KMC Magistrate / District Commissioner.
- When the application receives the green signal from the KMC District Magistrate / Commissioner, the Disaster Division of the Board will produce the establishment directly in the recipient’s registry.
- When the fee is effectively credited, you will receive the same message in your portable number that you have registered during the enlistment.
Direct link to SNEHER Paras App Download
SNEHER Paras App Download link- Click here
Procedure to Use Application
- Open the application on your mobile
- Allow all required
- After this, you have to enter the mobile phone number
- Click on otp option
- Enter otp
- Verify your mobile number
- Now you will have to provide all the requested details like name, Aadhaar ID (proof of identity), date of birth, bank details, address etc.
- Enter the contact number of the local person for verification
- Click the “Send” option