TS Bus Pass Apply 2020 Details – Everything you need to know about online TSRTC bus pass application, renewal, and cancellation process. Telangana (TS) citizens who wish to request a bus pass can easily get all the details at www.sarkarijobin.in. Here we will provide all the information, such as step by step process to request a TSRTC free pass, TS bus fares, and online payment process through credit/debit/internet banking. So that students, as well as the general public, can get complete information about the TS Bus Pass on this page.
The Highway Transport Corporation in Telangana State is providing free bus passes to boys under 12 going to school and free travel passes for girls up to 10th standard. Additionally, there are several general bus passes and student passes are offered to people in the state. Therefore, the normal bus pass fare of TSRTC is different for different buses like General, Express Metro, Pushpak AC, Metro Deluxe and Metro Luxury AC. Therefore, for all the details, please read this article clearly in its entirety.
The primary objective of TS Corporation is to provide a safe, comfortable, clean, punctual, and courteous transportation service at an affordable cost. It will treat every customer (passenger) as a major concern of the corporation’s industry and provide the best possible service.
The Telangana government set up the Telangana Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) in 2016, following the thorn in Andhra Pradesh. It is a state organization that manages transportation and cargo services within the state of Telangana. The entire RTC network is under the executive control of 11 regional managers in 3 regions, such as Greater Hyderabad (Uppal), Hakimpet- Hyderabad, and Karimnagar (Rampur).
TS RTC Bus Pass
Students of Telangana state will have to apply online to purchase their bus pass to maneuver to their particular destination. There are various types of bus passes in the state, such as: Free City, Free District, City Route, District Route, General Route, Major and Exclusive categories, Special, Child Employees.
The pass works for students who ride government buses to study in a different part of the state. They have to select the type of bus to apply online and complete the application form. Bus passes are cheaper than regular bus payments. They can save more and are a convenient way to travel. The government helps all students to study and avail their respective schools in the state at nominal and average rates.
TS Bus pass apply Eligibility
- Students taking Evening Class.
- Boys from 12 years to seventh class and girls below 18 years are up to 10 years old.
- Tenth grade student.
After the application process, students should visit any of the following bus pass centers. Please enter all the correct details before submitting the application form.
General instructions for students when requesting TS bus pass apply
- TSRTC Bus Passes will only be issued to students whose institution has paid an administrative fee before applying, check to see if your school is listed in this group’s amount.
- Students must have full-time courses with regular education modes.
- Passes cannot be issued to distance education students.
- Students receiving a stipend or scholarship cannot request a bus pass.
- This applies to students 35 years of age or younger.
- The principal or dean of the school must submit a printed copy of the student’s application form through the online portal to the RTC.
- After the application, students must visit one of the bus pass centers to obtain a pass.
- If you apply for TSRTC BUS Pass and do not meet the eligibility criteria, TSRTC will take disciplinary action.
Instructions to the director or dean TS bus pass online
- Students must pay to the principal of the school before receiving the pass.
- The school administrator has to pay the fees every academic year (May and June)
- Any changes made by the school, such as name, address or new syllabus, should inform the authority to the administrator or Rs. 25,000 / – will apply, and RTC will lock the institution code.
- The authority should report to the RTC about a student who has been absent for a long time, has been canceled, has stopped learning, or has stopped learning to stop the bus.
TS Bus Pass Apply Online Application
- Navigate to the official website online tsrtcpass in
- On the home page, click on the Student Services Option Pass Service.
- Now select the Apply button.
- Enter all the details required to continue, now pay the fee using the payment methods given on the page.
- Click the Save and Print button, now you can take a request from the bus pass center for verification and issuance.
TSRTC Bus Pass login
- Login to the official page using the link TSRTC. mis tsrtcpass in/homepage.do
- Enter your user ID and password to continue.
- Submit the entered information and a new bus pass home page will appear.
- Here you can check the TS bus pass portal details like pass renewal or status etc.
Please note that the renewal process is the same as the application process. Students must first enter and verify the appropriate option to apply. They can also cancel the TS bus pass online through the respective website.
How to Check TS bus pass online Status?
- Visit the official website of TS RTC bus pass online tsrtcpass in
- On the home page, choose the Student Services option.
- Then choose the app tracking option to know the status of the app.
- The page will display a list to select the type of pass using details such as online registered ID, mobile phone number, Aadhaar number and email ID.
- Now select the student from the list of travel types and save the copy to your device.
How to print TS bus pass Online?
- Visit the TS bus pass website portal online tstrcpass in/
- From the menu, select the Print Application option on the Student Services tab.
- Now click on the button of the printing application.
- Enter your registered ID and then click on the submit button.
- Take a printed copy of the document for reference.
TSRTC Online Renewal is a website that allows you to get online bus passes. The online bus pass renewal system has already been successfully implemented in the state of Andhra Pradesh and after the state overtakes, it has now been renamed as Telangana State Road Transport Corporation in Telangana. The TS bus pass online renewal system will help applicants to take the necessary documents, time, and facilitate an easy process to get TS bus pass online in a simple manner within a very fast time.
This TS bus pass online registration app will help students save time and renew bus passes without queuing for many hours at bus pass counters. Initially, the students will have to apply by submitting the original details and proof such as photos, proof of address, and other necessary details along with the application and submit their application online. Once the applicant’s details have been successfully verified, the verification team will process the applicant in front of the TSRTC team to approve their bus request. You can also renew your bus pass using credit or debit cards or any other method of bank transfer provided on the website.
The Telangana State Highway Transport Corporation and the Telangana government have launched an online bus pass application facility for students. Students who have problems with the offline bus application system can use the new and simple online application process to get their ts rtc bus pass easily and quickly. To know how to apply online for TS BUS PASS, follow the simple steps given Above The article. Thank you