AP YSR Rayathu Bharosa 2020 Payment Status: CM of Andhra Pradesh Government Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the list of beneficiaries of YSR Rayathu Bharosa Scheme. The list of beneficiaries is available at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/ and the payment status will be available on May 15, 2020. Find all the details about verification, payment status and scheme related to other details given below. .
Andhra farmers will get Rs 5,500 under the YSR Rayathu Bharosa-PM Kisan Yojana. The first installment of Rs. Will be sent to bank accounts of 5,500 farmers. Farmers can check the payment status of YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan Yojana directly from the link.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
YSR Rayathu Bharosa is a government welfare scheme for the farmers of the state by Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to farmers of Rs. 50000 / -. This is one of the top 9 promises made by Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election campaign. The beneficiary’s family will receive Rs.12500 per year from the beginning of the second month. Additionally, the government will provide zero percent interest loans and free drilling wells, cold storage, and food processing units.
YSR Rythu Bharosa latest Update
YSR Rythu Bharosa On Wednesday 22 April 2020 H Arun Kumar Special Commissioner, Agriculture has said in a statement that farmers will get Rs. 5500 / – financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All eligible SC / ST / Minority / BC farmers will earn Rs. 7500 / – to your bank account. Not only this, farmers who are cultivating land from endowment departments also get Rs. 7500 / -. The list of eligible farmers will be displayed by the district administration in the Gram Panchayat office. The supply of seeds will start from May 15, 2020, through subsidized freight centers with subsidized fees. Those whose names are not on the list can contact MEO (Divisional Extension Officer) before 10 May.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in payment status & beneficiary list status
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa 2020|
|Launched by||State and central government|
|Amount||total 13,500 Rupees|
=> Rs-6000 through PM Kisan Scheme
=> Rs-7500 through YSR Rythu Bharosha Scheme
|Beneficiary list status||released|
|1st Installment Date||15.05.2020|
|2nd Installment Date||–|
|Payment Status||Available on 15/05/2020.|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa status 2020 login
The current Chief Minister – YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Riyathu Bharo Yojana in October last year to provide a benefit of Rs 13,500 to all farmers under the scheme. The central government will provide Rs 6,000 (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana), while the state government will provide the rest of Rs 7,500. We have provided all the necessary information about checking the beneficiary status and status payment. A direct link has also been shared in this article. Look down
A total of 13,500 will be given in three installments
- The first installment of Rs 5,500 and financial assistance of Rs 7,500 before the start of the Kharif season.
- Just before the start of the Rabi season, the second installment of Rs 4,000 will be provided during the harvest (OCT / Nov).
- 2,000 rupees are provided at the time of the Kisan Sankranti festival in January 2021.
How to Check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2020 online
- Go to official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the login button
- Enter username and password and press the login button
- Select city name and click on the send button
- Click the “Edit” button to check the details of the Patthar or legend number
- Enter the account number and search for a particular record
- If farmer details are not captured anywhere (GSWS / Ration / PSS), select “No Survey, Owner Dead” by default, enabled to submit a rejection
How to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2020 online
- open the link- Click here
- Provide Aadhaar card number and captcha code and press submit button
- The payment list will be displayed with the details of the district name, Mandal name, panchayat name, village name, farmer name, account number, etc.
- Check Status Online
Farmers can also refer to AP YSR Rayathu Bharosa Beneficiary List and state name Wise.